Default Notepad++ theme is really… Boring. Editing text files can be a frustrating job and sometimes, you need some interesting colours to turn you on (?)
Anyway! When your are editing my CFG or anything and wish to make your Notepad++ look like above, just follow this guide :)
Firstly, download the lastest version of Notepad++
Then download the xml file :
1. Go to Notepad++ > Language > Define your language
3. Select the xml file
Then select Language > Bermudic. You need to select this every time you open a cfg.
4. Restart Notepad++
5. Settings > Style Configurator
Language : Global Styles > Style : Default Style > Background > More Colours
6. R/G/B = 28/28/28
6. Global Styles > Current line background > Background > R/G/B = 28/28/28
7. Global Styles > Caret colour > Foreground > white
8. Global Styles > Selected text colour > Background > R/G/B = 50/50/50
9. Finally, Plugins > DSpellCheck > Spell Check Document Automatically to disable dictionary.