Default Notepad++ theme is really… Boring. Editing text files can be a frustrating job and sometimes, you need some interesting colours to turn you on (?)
Anyway! When your are editing my CFG or anything and wish to make your Notepad++ look like above, just follow this guide :)
Then download the xml file :
4. Restart Notepad++
9. Finally, Plugins > DSpellCheck > Spell Check Document Automatically to disable dictionary.
Latest version : BETA 1
Announcement : Dota2 Universal Bind is currently open to any suggestion! Please leave any suggestion in the comments or contact me in any ways.. :)
Dota 2 Universal Bind reads your autoexec.cfg and default hotkeys from Dota 2 (by reading config.cfg) and lays the keys out in a simple, easy-to-read UI, allowing you to re-bind keys easily.
Simple to use, you only need to assign ‘dota 2 beta’ folder in your Steam library and you can start rebinding :)
This is currently going through beta and the developer is active to take in any suggestions :)
Source code of the program will be distributed for free after beta phase is over.
Requirements : .NET Framework 4.5 or higher
1. Run the program and assign the ‘dota 2 beta’ folder in your Steam Library
2. Commands and hotkeys from autoexec.cfg and config.cfg are listed on the left
3. Select any command you wish to bind and Left Click on the key you wish to bind
4. Wheel Click any key to unbind that specific key
5. Right Click to move the binded command to another key (RMB on any key > RMB on another key to move the command)
6. Save & ready to play :)
NOTE : You may have to disable Steam Cloud for Dota 2 in order to bind default hotkeys (available in in-game options).
This will disable syncing your config.cfg, allowing Dota 2 Universal Bind to edit config.cfg and apply changes. (more…)
Latest version : v Community (02/08/2015). Change log below.
Short News : The CFG is now open to the community to contribute!
Bermuda’s Dota 2 CFG!
1. Download Autoexec.cfg (^Click Juggernaut above)
2. Put the file in Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\dota\cfg
3. Make necessary tweaks (bindings, chat channels, mic volume, quick rune type. They are all arranged at the top of the cfg!)
4. Done :)
Download(Reborn Beta) :
Currently in beta, some features may not work.
Last Major Update : 02/08/2015
Place/Replace the files here:
Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\cfg
If you wish to contribute to GitHub, please go follow this link.
Bermuda’s Guide to Meepwn
In-depth Dota 2 Meepo Guide/Tutorial/Tips and TricksLast revision 24/08/14 – Overall rehaul is coming soon.
Welcome Geomancer. Meepo is back in 6.80
Level 3 ultimate + Death timer reduction is the best buff Meepo can get ever.
Dota is not a game you exactly follow the rules and regulations, you have to flexible and must be able to make decisions by yourself according to the situation.
Hopefully, this guide will be able to help you develop decision skills to determine what to buy and do according your situation.
Read only Bold&Underlined if you are in a hurry
This is snowball Meepo build.
Let’s start ;)