I wanted to write this after couple of months after the launch.
However the bloody game simply couldn’t settle down and still is subject to major changes.
Its far from being settled down since Loot 2.0 and Paragon 2.0 will be patched before Reaper of Souls comes out (ie. before March).
But I have no choice but to write this late review now, as I speculate the new features to be patched not far from the release of RoS and it would be too late by then.
So, here we go.
Better late than nothing
Diablo III Review
The best ARPG?
Diablo 2’s legal but not spiritual successor.
Release date : 25/3/14
Among with the news of the speculated released date, D3’s first expasion, Reaper of Souls is available for pre-order NOW!
Standard Edition $40
Digital Deluxe $50
Collector’s Edition $80
Digital deluxe is essentially a digital version of collector’s edition, including only digital goodies from CE.
Box copies of Standard Edition and the Collector’s Edition can be pre-ordered via amazon.com
Digital copies of SE and DD can be pre-orderd via battle.net store
Check the official Blizzard post for more details.
Using MUDFISH VPN, we can now play games of any region without any L@#$%@#$%AG! =)
Including Dota 2, League of Legends, World of Warcraft and more! (complete list available at the bottom)
1. Go to http://en.loxch.com/
2. Click on Download and download the right installation file for your system :)
3. Install MUDFISH (easy, click on next next blah blah. If a security message appears, allow it to install.)
4. After installation, Mudfish Launcher will be @ your startup. Start! =D
5. Login page like this will pop up! (reminds me of wordpress!! =O) sign up, sign in and agree to terms and conditions :)
6. Something like this will appear! go to Settings > Wizard
7. Select your choice of Game/Location
8. You are good to go :)
MY RESULTS! Dota 2
Home Region : 18 ms
US West (Before) : 382 ms
US West (After) : 229 ms