Latest version : v Community (02/08/2015). Change log below.
Short News : The CFG is now open to the community to contribute!
Bermuda’s Dota 2 CFG!
1. Download Autoexec.cfg (^Click Juggernaut above)
2. Put the file in Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\dota\cfg
3. Make necessary tweaks (bindings, chat channels, mic volume, quick rune type. They are all arranged at the top of the cfg!)
4. Done :)
Download(Reborn Beta) :
Currently in beta, some features may not work.
Last Major Update : 02/08/2015
Place/Replace the files here:
Steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota\cfg
If you wish to contribute to GitHub, please go follow this link.
Dota 2 Professional team, DK just announced their new line-up and shocked the world.
Mushi shared a photo of DK’s line up, and DK officially accepted the new line-up.
“After days of speculations, we inform you that we have finalized our roster. Please, welcome Mushi, iceiceice and LaNm in our line-up. They will play alongisde BurNIng and Dai”
Mushi’s departure to DK was somehow speculated as he clearly made his statement of departure to China.
Although iceiceice seemed to have no intention of leaving Team Zenith, those who watched his livestream on twitch the day before may not be surprised as he showed unusual behavior of not talking and staying silent during the entire stream. He too did practice offlane – his new position in DK – during the stream, despite of his normal and comfortable position being mid.
Current line up is
BurNIng / Carry
Mushi / Mid
iceiceice / Offlane
LaNm / Support
Dai / Support
iceiceice had mentioned that all-star teams will not work out during one of his livestreams, and he had shown rather negative attitude towards Mushi’s departure to China. So did some of the fans.
However, majority are happy to see the formation of ultimate Asian team to beat the Alliance – who showed outstanding results during the TI3.
No information or posts about the future of Team Zenith has been given.
– iceiceice fan Bermuda
Bermuda’s Guide to Meepwn
In-depth Dota 2 Meepo Guide/Tutorial/Tips and TricksLast revision 24/08/14 – Overall rehaul is coming soon.
Welcome Geomancer. Meepo is back in 6.80
Level 3 ultimate + Death timer reduction is the best buff Meepo can get ever.
Dota is not a game you exactly follow the rules and regulations, you have to flexible and must be able to make decisions by yourself according to the situation.
Hopefully, this guide will be able to help you develop decision skills to determine what to buy and do according your situation.
Read only Bold&Underlined if you are in a hurry
This is snowball Meepo build.
Let’s start ;)
Using MUDFISH VPN, we can now play games of any region without any L@#$%@#$%AG! =)
Including Dota 2, League of Legends, World of Warcraft and more! (complete list available at the bottom)
1. Go to http://en.loxch.com/
2. Click on Download and download the right installation file for your system :)
3. Install MUDFISH (easy, click on next next blah blah. If a security message appears, allow it to install.)
4. After installation, Mudfish Launcher will be @ your startup. Start! =D
5. Login page like this will pop up! (reminds me of wordpress!! =O) sign up, sign in and agree to terms and conditions :)
6. Something like this will appear! go to Settings > Wizard
7. Select your choice of Game/Location
8. You are good to go :)
MY RESULTS! Dota 2
Home Region : 18 ms
US West (Before) : 382 ms
US West (After) : 229 ms